WHAT TO EXPECT WITH TANYA LUNDBERG
THE FOLLOWING WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN...
- You may need to be patient, currently there is low inventory
- We may have issues getting into some homes
- You may not get a chance for a counteroffer The closing date on your contract will change, possibly multiple times
- You will become anxious or nervous
- You will get irritated about frequent and the last-minute paperwork requests from the lender with seemingly impossible deadlines
- You may negotiate a few times on this transaction, including purchase price, the inspection & potentially the appraisal.
- You will want to tell you friends and family about your experience on social media sites-don’t!
- You will not be told how much money to bring to closing until the day of your closing and many times it’ll be hours or minutes before closing
- The mortgage company will pull another credit report on you days before or even the day of your closing
- Do not expect move in ready/room clean condition at walkthrough or after closing
- Agents will miss showing appointments without calling
- Appointments will be made and cancelled at the last minute
- Some showings will last all of 5 minutes and some showings will last 3 hours
- Agents will knock on your door or drive by, if they ask to see your home, call me
- The closing date will change, its a guesstimate and subject to many variables
- The property may not appraise at the original price on the contract
- Do not tell your neighbors your negotiating strategy